Friday, November 19, 2010

Gallery of Dolls

All of my dolls are unique; my own original designs handcrafted in my Oregon studio. They are all signed and numbered and these dolls are all SOLD. I've just listed doll # 950 in my Etsy shop. Take a look and see the wide creative variety of dolls made by me, Alexa Ann.



Santas are my favorites!


My series of round little paper clay witches are very popular.

I use quilt pieces and scraps, many of them vintage for my Santa dolls especially.



Valentine's Day Santas are great gifts for a Santa collector.


Just a little dark goth angel Annie who popped into my head. Love her!




A little tabletop paperclay Santa, one of my first. And another Irish Santa with a little different look.






















































































I love vintage chenille bedspreads and they make such distinctive looking Santa outfits. Just gorgeous!







































If I can't find a red and white quilt piece, I can make one!

Do you have questions or comments or would like to order a themed collectible doll? Just email me at makethebestofthings@gmail.com.



2 comments:

  1. Oh they are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautifully done! I love the goth doll that "popped into your head" Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, it was much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete